Friends of the Folk School
Become a Friend of Villages Folk School and help us to inspire artisans, enrich the education of young people, and build a better quality of life by offering cultural events.
We renew donations from January 1 to March 1 of each year. All donors have their names listed on our website and receive personal invites to our Annual Spring and Fall Celebrations. Be the first 3 to donate $1,000 and receive advertising of your choosing in our annual brochure.
Simply mail your check to VFS P.O. Box 532 Keosauqua, Iowa 52565 or click the Paypal button on your right to donate with a credit card. All donations are tax deductible as VFS is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
FRIENDS OF THE FOLK SCHOOL LEVELS
$10,000 Life-Long (Extensive Benefits)
$1,000 Benefactor (Listing in our Annual Brochure)
up to $99 Contributor
2016 FRIENDS OF THE FOLK SCHOOL
Contributor (Up to $99)
- Local Lengends Apparel, Matt & Naseem Hesler
- Lee McIntosh
- Jon & Debbie Finney
- Wasko Hardware
- Doug & Julie Chapuis
Supporter ($100 or more)
- Rick & Carroll Michalek
- Curt & Diane Hanson
- Pat & Wayne Miller
- Gloria & Richard Breckenridge
- Hal and Lisa Schnedler
- Dr. Tim and Kim Blair
- David M. Kirchner
- Bonaparte Retreat. Rose Hendricks
- CM Enterprises
- Circle B Convenience Store
- Bentonsport B&B. Herb & Jan Shafer
- Watkins Law Office
- Boyd Grocery, Inc
- State Central Bank
- Marshall & Connie Meek
- Troy Scheuermann Chiropractic
Patron ($500 or more)
Benefactor ($1,000 or more)
Life-Long ($10,000 or more)
Awarded Grant Funds in 2016
- Iowa Arts Council/Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs
- William M. and Donna J. Hoaglin Foundation, Inc.
- Van Buren Foundation, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Van Buren County